Why should I hire The Kinnett Consulting Group for my location in the United States or North America?
- We have over 150 years of combined experience in site and facility location, and business related assistance.
- We have an established network of contacts in all fifty states of the United States , Canada and Mexico.
- We will match the Culture of the Company with the right community and state to allow for the greatest enhancement of your prosperity.
- We will take the time and effort to understand how and why you do business.
- We will remain committed to the success of your project.
- If required, we will remain involved in the project through start up of the facility.
What makes Kinnett Consulting Group different than other site or business location companies?
- We take the time to listen to your specific needs and requirements.
- We are committed to your success and prosperity.
- We don’t take short cuts in the process.
- We are looking for a long lasting relationship built on trust and respect.
- We match your company needs to the needs of the eventual community.
- We will help with your international personnel and their access to the United States.
- We will assist you in the design and layout of your new facility.
How long will the typical project take to complete?
- An average project from our initial interview with the client and their approval to proceed will take approximately six months to determine an acceptable location.
- It will then take approximately two to three weeks to finalize the incentive package.
- The construction of a facility will vary based on its size and complexity of the project. This could be as little as six months to as long as eighteen months.
- Total project could be as long as two years to start up of the facility.
How many location projects have you completed?
- We have assisted in excess of thirty companies in their location decisions.
What types of Companies have your assisted in their location decisions?
- We have been involved in manufacturing, distribution, service and office oriented businesses.
What has been the investment size of these locations?
- The projects have varied from a low of $100,000 to a high of $80MM.
How do I know that the location will be a match to my Company?
- We will conduct a Corporate Culture Analysis of your company to determine the type of operation that you intend on locating.
- We will then identify the geographic areas that most closely match your needs and profile.
- We will then interview key stakeholders in the selected regions to determine if there are any compatibility issues.
What is the process used in finding a site or facility?
- We interview the company to determine all of the parameters to be used to identify a potential location.
- Using the above data we research areas that have an initial match to the Company Profile.
- We then look at numerous other key factors to determine if there are any weaknesses in any of the areas to pare down the list of potential sites.
- We then visit each of the sites to physically determine if there are any other potential problems or issues with the selected locations.
- We then do a proprietary comparative analysis to reduce the list of proposed sites/facilities to between three and five.
- We then revisit the last group with the client to reduce the number to a preferred site and an alternative backup.
- At the same time we will be discussing the potential incentive package to be provided to the company.
- Once all of the issues have been addressed, the client will choose the site and make an announcement.